Website Caring At Home
In Home Personal Care & Live-In Agency
Caring At Home is a family-owned company. Our owners have also personally worked to care for various family members throughout the years. This gave them compassion from their experiences. We know what it is like to be a caregiver. We know the joys and the struggles involved with the work. We are looking for skilled and strong caregivers. We need caregivers for all shifts, including mornings, days, nights, overnights, weekdays, and weekends.
As a caregiver at Caring At Home, you will build relationships and serve the elderly in need of love and care. Your compassion and love will bring joy to the lives of the many clients you will work with. You will help them feel loved, cherished, and appreciated.
- Weekly competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance are available.
- You choose where and when you work.
- 2 weeks of PTO each year.
- Mileage reimbursement for traveling to and fro to patient’s resident and for running errands.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Access to reliable transportation
- Must be respectful and compassionate
- Familiarity with essential nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Social Security Card (required)
- Must be at least 18 years old (required)
- Monitor patient condition by observing physical and mental condition.
- Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; grocery shopping; meal preparation; running errands.
- Monitor patients’ medication intake, ensuring they take the right amount at the right time.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment.
- Assists patients with day-to-day tasks including bathing, dressing, and grooming.